Agency Trading provides its customers with a state-of-the art prime brokerage model which leverages the foundation and products of National Financial Services and the "white glove" services of Agency Trading. Our reporting capabilities are both scalable and customizable, allowing us to meet the needs of institutional investors of all sizes. At NFS, our Prime Brokerage clients enjoy competitive margin rates, and have direct access to one of the largest and most diversified securities lending pools in the industry.
You have access to one of the largest pools of U.S. equities. We offer the tools to make it easier to find and borrow the securities you need.
We offer our clients the opportunity to earn incremental income on their portfolio through the securities lending market by loaning certain long positions.
Our people employ state-of-the-art tools to provide timely responses on requests for locates, indications, and market color.
Agency Trading has a comprehensive multi-currency portfolio accounting and reporting suite that can deliver tailored solutions to our clients across asset classes and markets. Via a secure web portal our clients can take advantage of the following:
- Comprehensive reports available in both PDF and spreadsheet formats
- Customizable reporting and data delivery methods
- The ability to run ad hoc data queries that can be saved and exported
- The flexibility of our open architecture approach, which can integrate with various accounting, administration, and risk management systems
Some of the reports available to clients include:
- Valuation Analysis
- Cash Projections
- Short Sale Rebate
- Margin Attribution
- Top Gainers and Losers
- Transaction Detail
- Realized Gains and Losses
- Corporate Actions Summary
- Positions with Margin Requirements
- Tax-Lot Detail
- Interest Earnings Expense
Contact Agency Trading Group and put our prime brokerage expertise to work for you.
Agency Trading Group, Inc.
1905 Wayzata Blvd East
Wayzata, MN 55391
Accolades & Awards
ATG ranked in top percent of brokers for seven years in a row!